I’m new to The Potters House Church Preston; don’t worry we created this page to help you feel at home! Sunday and Wednesday services are an important time in the life of our church. We meet together for dynamic preaching, spirit filled worship and fellowship with refreshments. We meet on Sundays at 11am & 6pm andWednesdays at 7:30pm. Every service is different so I encourage you to try and make them all.*Remember we have prayer one hour before each and every service, just follow signs to the ‘The Prayer Room’!
- When you arrive you will be greeted by our ushers and welcome team. If you have any questions about our church they are a great point of initial contact.
- We begin with an uplifting time of sung worship, followed by an exciting time of corporate prayer and then a short period for announcements and offerings (during which time the children leave for Children’s Church).
- After this we enjoy a life relevant spirit filled sermon based on scriptures from the Bible.
- Before closing there will be an invitation for anyone who would like respond to God and receive theFORGIVENESS and HOPE that changes lives. Someone will pray with them at the front – we call this the ‘altar call’.
- After the meeting has finished, please stay around for refreshments, where you can make new friends and relax with people who care.
- Youth Group – Every 1st & 3rd Friday @ 7pm
- Connect Groups – Every 1st & 3rd Friday @ 7pm
- Mens Discipleship – Every 2nd & 4th Sunday @ 5pm
- Evangelism – Every 1st & 3rd Saturday @ 12pm
Finally, we would love to keep you updated with events and special services, so why not fill subscribe to our website or follow us on twitter, so that we can keep in touch with you. Remember to keep an eye on our active website!